Saturday, December 16, 2006
Yup that was what I watched with the dearest one yesterday; and it felt good bumping into Marfuah and Jannah. (: The tests are over and yes, coincidentally I'm having the holidays too. Though may I add: I'm not going anywhere beyond the borders of JB. (and very pissed at the thought of it)
And to add it, my aunt didn't bring home any nice clothes from Hong Kong. (it's winter season there; what do you expect)
And though I sound undoubtedly ungrateful, I only received $100 when a certain someone received $200 from her dad. And considering that my dad's pay is bigger... Oh nevermind. I shall not compel myself to sound like one selfish ungrateful biatch here.
My dearest one loves his Old Navy jacket. (yeah and if he didn't I swore to kick his bollocks anyway, so yeah thank god he loved it.)
So that makes me happy at least. But still!
Forget it. The whining will NOT end. I swear.
At least not tonight.
X O X O; 10:29 pm